Thursday 10 October 2013

I should listen to Sun Tzu more...

I was totally going to write about how awesome I was. Something about stroking my e-peen, spurting all over the place because I killed Deviljho! My celebration premature.
Enticing me by letting me kill off of his weakling brother, the monster used himself as bait, knowing that I would take on the challenge of a second Deviljho. To show the Moga villagers my superior skills and prowess right at their doorsteps! Then I would kill the puny Village Chief in a Tahaddi Challenge and make all the women my salt wives with 2 Deviljho skulls hanging over my bed. All premature...
The devil had his own plans, and I paid for it with my over confidence, as he ripped my guts out and Hyper Beam'd me in the face. I had no choice but to admit defeat and become a salt husband to the Deviljho. What kind of a bastard uses a dragon type hyper beam in close combat, without any cool downs...
Sun Tzu described it - If you know your enemies and know yourself, you will win 100 battles, not knowing your enemies and only yourself, you will win one and lose one, not knowing your enemy or self will result in a loss every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment